Saturday, March 10, 2012

Jennifer and I by Sutherland Falls

From my journal I wrote," ...the trees were dripping with slimy green moss,as I walked and longed for my camera,I tried to form words into descriptions that could possibly capture the beauty-water everywhere and all the shades of green was the brightest theme-and living walls covered in moss with vivacious healthy perfectly formed ferns sticking out with joyous?keen?perky,yes perky postures every5-10 steps,again I LONGED for my camera,there were innumerable photo opportunities . Everything was so insanely gorgeous,so charged!...flowing ,flowing ,moving....it was so alive so alive to every sense,the sound,the feel,the sight of water spurting out of the earth beneath my feet to the sides of me- from the walls,the streams,the sky,rivers,bridges......smell that water.....

No comments:

Post a Comment